Booking Conditions for Camping and Touring Site2020
- It is regretted that no cash refunds can be made if visitors depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- All touring sites must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure, otherwise an extra night’s rent will be charged. If you want to travel at night we can always find a space off site for the day. Pitches should be ready at 12 noon.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Keep to the maximum speed limit of 5mph.
- No hot water to be carried out of the toilet blocks or laundry room.
- The right is reserved to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person or persons whose conduct is detrimental to our park or to our visitors.
- No loud TV or music after 10.30pm.
- Quarryfield will only refund if cancellation is due to any of the following – death, serious illness or redundancy to a member of the booked party. Please note that the claim must be in writing and supported by the relevant documents or else no refund will be made.
We strongly advise you to arrange your own holiday insurance.
- The owners will not accept liability in respect of any person or the property of any person using the park howsoever caused or sustained.