Caravan and Chalet Booking Conditions 2013
Download Booking Form for Static Caravans and Chalets
- Anyone not arriving to occupy caravan or chalet booked, without notification of cancellation or doctor's certificate, will be held responsible for full booking fees.
- A deposit of £100.00 per week is required on all bookings. Cheques/Cards/POs accepted for the deposit. Final account payable 6 weeks in ADVANCE by cheque, postal order or card (Switch/Visa).
- Fees quoted for weekly tenancy include calor gas and electricity.
- Quarryfield will only refund if cancellation is due to any of the following: death, serious illness or redundancy to a member of the booked party. Please note that the claim must be in writing and supported by the relevant documents or else no refund will be made.
We strongly adive you to arrange your own holiday insurance.
- Vans and Chalets to be vacated on Saturday by 10.00am. New arrivals to take over from 3.00pm.
- First deposits received are accepted; therefore we cannot guarantee that the dates indicated are vacant when we received your deposit; where possible please indicated alternate choice of dates.
- Cars may be parked alongside caravans.
- Cots can be hired by arrangement at £10.00 per week.
- Dogs are accepted at £20.00 per week, but please keep on a lead and do not leave in the caravans or chalets unattended. Also please provide basket or blanket for sleeping purposes and do not allow them to sleep on seats etc. unless a cover is provided. Maximum of 2 dogs per caravan.
- If visitors cannot arrive by 11.00pm on the Saturday, will they please write or telephone giving date of arrival; if this is not done the booking will be cancelled and the caravan / chalet re-let if possible, if not re-let, clients will be responsible for the balance of fees.
- Caravans/Chalets must be left clean and all breakages reported and paid for, otherwise legal action will be taken.
- Linen included in the Caravans at Quarryfield. Please bring your own towels.